Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts

Sound clip of my GTR running our SBD Cast Downpipes, and an Overtake exhaust system (Exhaust is for sale if anyone is interested). A little bit of highway, a WOT pull, then some stop and go at the end.

p.s. if anyone knows any easy to use video editing software I'd appreciate any recommendations :dance:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Love the snow on the ground!!!! Lol.... For editing, I use the free program from GoPro.... But I'm not super detailed in editing.... Very amature at best....

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love the snow on the ground!!!! Lol.... For editing, I use the free program from GoPro.... But I'm not super detailed in editing.... Very amature at best....
I couldn't help it haha, I had to take her out for a spin it has been weeks since I drove it!

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! It is a bit loud for me. I'm actually going to be taking the exhaust off and replacing it with our SBD 102mm race spec system this spring. Once I do, I'll make a new video :)

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, I enjoy it. It is a bit on the loud side for my taste. I'm thinking of removing it and selling it. I'd like to replace it with our SBD 4" system with the dual resonators to reduce drone, but it's winter where I live, so I have been procrastinating

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.