Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GTR
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my GTR in may and went fbo + e85 by july and i couldnt have been happier working with Chris at SBD. Don't care what people say or think, this guy has great customer service and will bend backwards to make sure you are a satisfied customer. he overnighted me some injectors for sunday pick up that i needed and didn't hesitate to do them on a saturday. just awesome service and more than you could ask for, very detailed in his responses which what the vendors else where are really lacking. Even if someone is not going to buy at that very moment, it gives confidence to be a future customer when the time comes.

·
Registered
144 Posts
+1

Purchased ecutek and SD kit from Chris and had problems with my used injectors and bov that I bought. Chris took time to help me troubleshoot even though it wasn't his problem. Overnighted me a set of injectors. After 3 - 4 days of calling and numerous emails we figured out it was leaking bov. Ended up not using his injectors but it was nice to know his customer service was exceptional. I highly recommend SPD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
95 Posts
Indeed. He also understands the sickness..."when we want something, we want it NOW." I ordered downpipes from him and wanted them the very next day; his next day delivery rates are great.

·
7.9 @ 175mph (Gen 3 SBD1400R)
8,564 Posts
Indeed. He also understands the sickness..."when we want something, we want it NOW." I ordered downpipes from him and wanted them the very next day; his next day delivery rates are great.
I've not found another company, outside of Motovicity, who can compete with our Fedex Express Rates ;)

They are pretty insane!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts