Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Tory's 2017 Super Silver GTR just finished up installation of our SBD700 Package. Tory opted for our new SBD 4" Super Race exhaust system, with no mufflers. Coupled with our 4" midpipe, and 90mm cast downpipes, this GTR is now truly straight piped, and the sound is insane! Our SBD 3" intakes, and Bosch 1150cc injectors w/ DW300C fuel pumps round out the rest of the mods on this SBD700 equipped GTR, with tuning done via Cobb Accessport courtesy of none other than Timothy Bailey at Cobb Tuning!

Peep that license plate, "SAVAGE". Definitely fitting now. The 5" real burned titanium exhaust tips compliment the new GTR's rear so well, especially on Super Silver.

21013869_1898579550465041_53778851543488

Here is a quick flyby video of the car's first outing after install. We'll post up horsepower figures once Tim finishes up the tuning. Enjoy!

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sent you over a text this morning by the way :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Awesome! Love the exhaust tips.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Prasad ran low 10's with SBD 700 but he also had a few additional mods plus gutted with drag wheels and drag radials. This was on pump gas 93 too though which was amazing. He eventually got in the high 9's on E85 before doing more mods and going mid 9's. SBD 700 is really good and you can't beat the prices.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It'll be in line with any other FBO package, low 10's at low to mid 130's on E85. We have had a number of customers break into 9's on cars that are really well dialed in with drag wheels too. Buying the SBD700 package with flex fuel is definitely a 9 second potential setup if you set the car up properly.

We actually have a sale running on the full SBD700 package right now as a matter of fact. For $4999 plus shipping you get the complete SBD700 package, and your choice of either a Cobb Accessport, or a Bluetooth flex fuel kit. I can also cut you a deal on the package with both the Accessport and flex fuel kit, and we can work with Tim Bailey to hook you up on Etuning if you don't have a local tuner you use.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to hear your enjoying it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
It'll be in line with any other FBO package, low 10's at low to mid 130's on E85. We have had a number of customers break into 9's on cars that are really well dialed in with drag wheels too. Buying the SBD700 package with flex fuel is definitely a 9 second potential setup if you set the car up properly.
We actually have a sale running on the full SBD700 package right now as a matter of fact. For $4999 plus shipping you get the complete SBD700 package, and your choice of either a Cobb Accessport, or a Bluetooth flex fuel kit. I can also cut you a deal on the package with both the Accessport and flex fuel kit, and we can work with Tim Bailey to hook you up on Etuning if you don't have a local tuner you use.
Please send me pm I'm interesting in SBD700 with Cobb Accessport and flex fuel kit for my 2015 GTR. I live in Las Vegas I need a hook up with Tim on Etuning too. Thank you.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Dan sure thing, PM incoming!

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We've got a few more of these Super Race 4" straight pipe systems in stock ready to go for anyone looking!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm glad there wasn't a little old lady pushing her grand children across the street in a stroller or he'd be down for vehicular homicide. Having said that, sounded siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. ;) hehe. Sorry, had to be the one.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Luckily for $100,000 Nissan was nice enough to include their frontal crash protection technology on the car.... oh wait no they werent :doh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.