Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Who is down for a classy Oct Meet/Show???!!! I've attended in the past - - very, very nice..high-end!!!! Let's rendezvous and roll in together.

http://atspeedmotorsports.com/

1. Kumaik
2. Red Porsche Greg
3. Big B
4. Titekster

·
GTR Hokie
375 Posts
I would be on this, but I'll be on vacation :( I'm thinking about cars and coffee in great falls next Saturday though. I might post a thread on that.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was planning to go to Cecil County Dragway that day. I will try to stop by if I come back in time.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. Kumaik
2. Red Porsche Greg
3. Big B
4. Titekster
5. Jeremy

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Brother, Where have you been all year????!!! YES - - let's all roll-in together!!! Details later!
Racing sir.......

Real Time Attack Rnd 1 - 1st Place
Real Time Attack Rnd 2 - 1st Place
Global Time Attack Rnd 2 - 1st Place
Global Time Attack Rnd 3 - 2nd Place

·
Registered
90 Posts
Racing sir.......

Real Time Attack Rnd 1 - 1st Place
Real Time Attack Rnd 2 - 1st Place
Global Time Attack Rnd 2 - 1st Place
Global Time Attack Rnd 3 - 2nd Place
Nice! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gents,

Loving the growing attendance roster!!!

1. Kumaik
2. Red Porsche Greg
3. Big B
4. Titekster
5. [email protected]
6. Frederick Nissan

Regarding our link-up Operation:
  • We'll meet in the Best Buy parking lot (8521 Gateway Overlook, Elkridge, MD 21075; right off Route 175), 0930 (9:30 am), Saturday, 22 Oct 11
  • My Cell number is 301.801.0486, should you require additional info
  • "At Speed" is a 12-15 minute drive from our rendezvous location (all highway)
  • I will make a weather decision and post it up, Friday evening not later than 2200 (10 pm). If it rains, I won't be rolling in.
Thanks!
Claude

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1. Kumaik
2. Red Porsche Greg
3. Big B
4. Titekster
5. [email protected]
6. Frederick Nissan
7. JimmyP

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BE FOREWARNED: WE MUST NEGOTIATE 3 OR 4 MEDIUM SPEED BUMPS TO ARRIVE AT THE FINAL "AT SPEED" PARKING LOT. I have done successfully in the past with only minor scraping!

·
Registered
644 Posts
BE FOREWARNED: WE MUST NEGOTIATE 3 OR 4 MEDIUM SPEED BUMPS TO ARRIVE AT THE FINAL "AT SPEED" PARKING LOT. I have done successfully in the past with only minor scraping!
Aren't you about an inch lower than last year when we attended this????

Also, I think the meet starts at 10:30 so we'll have an hour for everyone to arrive and travel to 'At Speed'.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aren't you about an inch lower than last year when we attended this????

Also, I think the meet starts at 10:30 so we'll have an hour for everyone to arrive and travel to 'At Speed'.
I've actually been to At Speed at current ride-height; minimal problems, as long as I angle/negotiate the speed bumps correctly.

True on the start time: I will be rollin in to "At Speed" by 1000; am showing my car and want to get a good spot. If you Guys are not showing, perhaps you can do a later link-up.

·
Redtop12
50 Posts
Hey all.. new to the site and was just visiting.. could I "horn in" and meet up with you at the Bestbuy the morning of too? Sounds like you all have a annual thing goin on so I wanna be polite and ask.. lol. I've got a brand spankin new 2012 that I could add to your group if you'll have me.. but I also wont show should they be forecasting wet weather of any sort. Lemme know.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Welcome RedtopBeast.

Yes, please join us. We always welcome new car enthusiasts to join us on all our cruises. Looking forward to seeing your 2012. What color is it?

·
Redtop12
50 Posts
I've always been a black paint kind of guy.. and you can't beat the look of black when it's prepped properly so I went with "Jet Black". If I drove the car daily or in crappy weather I'd wanna jump off the nearest building and kill myself trying to keep the paint up and the clearcoat swirl free but it's a weekend and/or a dry weather car only so the paint should stay gorgeous. Thanks for your cordial response with regard to the 22nd.. looking forward to seeing what mods the group has completed on their cars.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey all.. new to the site and was just visiting.. could I "horn in" and meet up with you at the Bestbuy the morning of too? Sounds like you all have a annual thing goin on so I wanna be polite and ask.. lol. I've got a brand spankin new 2012 that I could add to your group if you'll have me.. but I also wont show should they be forecasting wet weather of any sort. Lemme know.
Chief, hope to see you at Best Buy!!!!! Welcome and congrats!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.