Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
first, not asking for crazy parts or turbos lol. I've never askfor stuff or favors, thats not me. .. but honestly, the past month got me thinking. I know most GTR sponsors would go to ones who compete.. I'm targeting anyone to sponsor mostly Exterior/Interior parts.. why?

I don't compete/race..not yet lol.. however, I'm very active on Social Media with my personal Car accounts and GTR. I've got a fair amount of followers from several platforms, and get viral videos as well. I do reviews on all my aftermarket parts. I get a ton of daily messages from followers asking for advice or parts that I have.. and I end up referring them to "whichever" shop i dealt with.. I do all this for fun, never had a goal of fame or making money.

Anyways, lately been getting many messages from companies, asking to Sponsor me with some part to install take photos/videos and share my unique discount code with my network. Most of them even pay commission for each sale through me. Here is where it got to me... I'm positive I helped many stores in sales thru my referrals. I know because most followers come back thanking me / sending me photos of parts i recommended or sent them to. .. so heck why not right?

So now, I'm officially open to accepting any sponsorship from shops - ANYONE?? lol

Fair enough right??

My social Media Accounts: As of Feb 2, 2021

-Instagram GTR: 36.6K Followers - Link

-Tik Tok GTR: 35.5K Followers (video views last 28 days: 3.55 M) - Link

-YouTube: 7.66K Subscribers - Link

Current Sponsors:

-Dragy

-Shine Armor

-One Up Lighting

-Others - deals pending

50901275716_9ab3d8bb23_z.jpg https://flic.kr/p/2kxYkU1
50900565523_347c488456.jpg

·
Nismo Owners Car Club
2,313 Posts
good luck brother.

as long as i've known you, you do have a lot of enthusiasm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.