Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
<SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD>

Hey everyone,

I am selling my 20" Volk Limited Edition G12's which are the double machined black limited to only 25 sets in the world. The main reason why I am selling them is because I have purchased a set of ADV1's prior to buying these and really want to put those on. I am the type of person that if I see the words "limited edition" I get excited and impulse buy. I mean don't get me wrong I love these wheels to death, but I can't have 2 sets of wheels for 1 car. My GTR isn't my daily driver so it would be pointless to have 2 sets of wheels for it.

They have approximately 175miles on them at most, so they literally are like brand new. The wheels are already mounted, and balanced, so you won't need to go to a shop and re-balance them, they are ready to put on right away. I am going to sell them only in the continental US, as if anyone is paying through paypal the 3% paypal fee the buyer will be responsible for.

As for packaging, my process will be first to put a layer of plastic wrap, then a piece of cardboard for the face, following another layer of plastic wrap. Finalizing it with a layer of bubble wrap. Then into shipping boxes. As they will have insurance on them being shipped. As for shipping, buyer can look for shipping quotes, and choose which company they would like to be shipped.

Price is $6000 + Shipping +paypal fees or OBO

Specs:
Volk G12
Color Double Machined Black
Front Wheel 20x10
Rear Wheel 20x12
Front Tire 285/35/20 Toyo R888
Rear Tire 315/30/20 Toyo R888
TPMS included

* I have permission from [email protected] to use the photos below*

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Monkey,

I mean they are decent enough tires, if you are interested shoot me a pm. You could possibly sell the tires elsewhere it's just costing me more labor to remove them. what's your use for them? you probably want the Michelin on them I'm assuming. they are great wheels, I would hope you can reconsider!

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great wheels at great price! good luck with the sell mate
I concur with the pricing. Nice price and sexy wheels! GLWS.
[/quote]

thanks guys! Hopefully someone will jump on these soon! Great Addition, to your GTR!

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
Thanks! Bump! these need a new owner asap! new price of $7100+shipping+paypal fees!

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Someone offer me something, and if its reasonable I will contemplate but no low balls please!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
James good luck with sale homie! these are great wheels. GREAT seller, Hope these find a new home soon!

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i would make a offer but i do not want the tires , making it much more affordable as a 3rd set of rims.
Its just that if I decide to take off the tires...its another $150-$200 to take off the tires and what not. If it wasn't I would do it in a heartbeat and get rid of the tires.

if the price is right I would possible consider. Please shoot me a pm bruce.

Thanks Gus!

·
Registered
54 Posts
If your fomula is true, then the cost of making a GTR is probably less then 40k(excluding R&D). It's also over price too, why did you decide to buy it? He's just trying to sell the wheel, I doubt he's trying to make any profit off it it. Besides lots of track guys love the R888, is just personal preference.
Don't mean to go off topic, but there is quite a bit of difference between engineering a car like the GT-R and engineering a.....wheel. I mean, it is a wheel... I just can't imagine how more than $500 of materials and labor go into a wheel unless it has some sort of uber exotic alloy that is really expensive... I would love for someone to chime in with details even if they put me in my place.

Make a profit off them? They are used wheels. How would he make a profit?

I hope he makes a sale. The wheels are gorgeous. I'd probably buy them for $4000 but would be a tough buy for me... Good luck though!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.