Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello Guys,
I have a AAM Sport Exhaust (catback) w titanium tips for sale. I do not have the product yet because I just bought it but its still in transit. I decided to sell it because I feel like it will be too much for me to use as a daily car therefore I am willing to sell it for $2100. Originally I paid $2300, I will be able to sell this brand new exhaust, unopened to those who are interested in the Los Angeles area. I will have the exhaust delivered to me by next week so please let me know if u are interested. Once again, it is still brand new and unopened and in the process of still being delivered to me. Thank you.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I hope you don’t mind me pointing this out. The AAM Sport Cat-back exhaust is listed a little under $2000 on their website, and this includes the titanium tip option... I am in the Bay Area and I am looking into it however I just wanted to ask why this costs more the online pricing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope you don't mind me pointing this out. The AAM Sport Cat-back exhaust is listed a little under $2000 on their website, and this includes the titanium tip option... I am in the Bay Area and I am looking into it however I just wanted to ask why this costs more the online pricing.
Yeah that is indeed true but with the $175 shipping fee and 9.75% it kind of stacked up. It is also getting shipped to a motorsport near torrance which costed an extra $75. On the website it is listed a little under $2000 but the extra fees stacked up unfortunately ;/ so my offer is just trying to minimize the freight cost and tax. likewise, the product is brand new and i havent seen it yet because it is still being shipped to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts