Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Palazzo has to be the nicest hotel I have ever had the pleasure of sleeping in. I would actually like to live in this room permanently.

PM sent Chuck.

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Chuck, Im interested.

As most of you know the Sema show is coming up Nov 3-6. Thanks to some much appreciated help/offer from member rsfootball. We were able to setup some great group rates for members. This thread is to get an idea of how many members are interested, so post up if you are. Once we get an idea will start another thread with a reservation code so we can start booking. Because of our special rate have been asked to not post it publicly, so please pm me to get the rate. I know Sema is a bit away but in order to get group rates and everything setup we have to plan in advance.

The 2 suite packages available are:

Luxury: http://palazzolasvegas.com/pal_luxury_suite.aspx

Bella: http://palazzolasvegas.com/pal_bella_suite.aspx

Also we are able to acquire passes for any Nagtroc member interested. I have already talked to a few of you about it, but if anyone else would like to come but needs passes. Please send me a pm.

Questions or thoughts? Post them up.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
what are the group rates? ballpark?

I can help with hotel room rates as well......

Also I may need a couple passes. I'll keep you updated Chuck. Thanks.

Alex

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
chuck, you already know i'm in

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Could someone send me the hotel info....sounds great!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
For everyone starting to plan out there trip. The sat. before Sema is Halloween.

So i'm planning on flying in fri/early sat. figure Vegas should be a fun place to spend it.
I was there 2 years ago (?) for halloween...great time and sick costumes! Impossible to get a good costume if you don't bring one though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
As most of you know the Sema show is coming up Nov 3-6. Thanks to some much appreciated help/offer from member rsfootball. We were able to setup some great group rates for members. This thread is to get an idea of how many members are interested, so post up if you are. Once we get an idea will start another thread with a reservation code so we can start booking. Because of our special rate have been asked to not post it publicly, so please pm me to get the rate. I know Sema is a bit away but in order to get group rates and everything setup we have to plan in advance.

The 2 suite packages available are:

Luxury: http://palazzolasvegas.com/pal_luxury_suite.aspx

Bella: http://palazzolasvegas.com/pal_bella_suite.aspx

Also we are able to acquire passes for any Nagtroc member interested. I have already talked to a few of you about it, but if anyone else would like to come but needs passes. Please send me a pm.

Questions or thoughts? Post them up.
Chuck, you already know I'm in. Thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
Palazzo has to be the nicest hotel I have ever had the pleasure of sleeping in. I would actually like to live in this room permanently.

PM sent Chuck.
Better than Encore/The Wynn and Bellagio? Reason I ask is I go to Vegas once in a while. Last time I went was last year and to my knowledge the best where the ones named above. Just inquiring.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Better than Encore/The Wynn and Bellagio? Reason I ask is I go to Vegas once in a while. Last time I went was last year and to my knowledge the best where the ones named above. Just inquiring.
I am talking about standard rooms/suites only not the gaming suites. The rooms are outstanding at the Encore/Wynn but a bit curved at times due to the shape of the building unless you are staying in the Villas(typically you have to be a million dollar player) overlooking the golf course. Bellagio are nice but a distant 4th. The rooms at The Hotel-Mandalay Bay are nicer than Bellagio. Palazzo suites IMHO are the nicest standard suites in town and most are just rooms not suites.

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pallazo is the new hotness and place to be scene these days in LV. Give it 1 year, and it will be old-school, and something new and better will attract everyone's attention.

I think the Wynn is also super nice, but Ballagio is getting a bit dated.

Don't get me wrong, all of these hotels are all top notch, it's just I think the Pallazo rooms are absolutely exceptional.

Chuck, stop posting pics of the rooms....you are making me crave a vacation!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts