Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Hi Guys

I had my GTC turbo inlets fitted by SVM on Wednesday 13th August. I must say that SVM were fantastic / professional and of the highest quality as they always are. It's a great experience visiting SVM as there's always around 20 GTRs in the shop and these guys really know GTRs inside out having built so many from 650R to 1500R. The Hulk being my favourite R35..... You guys rock !!!!

Amar and Kevin are great guys.

Rgds
Mad _Mike

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I found these records on a UK forum about SVM accomplishments with the R35 GTR

Pretty impressive by anyone's standing

R35 WR standing Mile @ 22.42 sec's

R35 WR world's fastest speed @ 239.18mph (1.07 miles)

R35 60-130mph 3.29 sec's (with a passenger)

R35 WR Standing 1km @216.06

R35 Standing 1 mile 236.6 mph

Track 2.7 % up hill, concrete/asphalt

Spec VR38 3.8L SVM High RPM Sports motor

These records are certified by Race Logic timing equipment.

There's been some records broken by " Mad Medusa " R35 here in Europe that I will see if I can find and post up :)

·
SVM
73 Posts
I found these records on a UK forum about SVM accomplishments with the R35 GTR

Pretty impressive by anyone's standing

R35 WR standing Mile @ 22.42 sec's

R35 WR world's fastest speed @ 239.18mph (1.07 miles)

R35 60-130mph 3.29 sec's (with a passenger)

R35 WR Standing 1km @216.06

R35 Standing 1 mile 236.6 mph

Track 2.7 % up hill, concrete/asphalt

Spec VR38 3.8L SVM High RPM Sports motor

These records are certified by Race Logic timing equipment.

There's been some records broken by " Mad Medusa " R35 here in Europe that I will see if I can find and post up :)
We like your enthusiasm
Records are there to be Broken and we maybe small but for sure we can give it a go
The Above data is certified by Race logic with individual certificates
Mad Medusa is part of SVM's Armoury
another Top car hear reached 238mph a few weeks before

They are certainly flying!

Things have defiantly moved on finally in the UK ... We are out again, hoping to topple 250mph

Respect to all Tuners out there ..The R35 is a brilliant machine to work on .Hope we can add our effort to the group

kk

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
Those times are very impressive but are you saying these are world records or UK records? I hope I am not offending anyone I just want to make sure we are all clear.

R35 WR standing Mile @ 22.42 sec's - Jury with his ALPHA 12 has also done a 22.42

R35 WR world's fastest speed @ 239.18mph (1.07 miles) - This is a world record - Congrats!

R35 60-130mph 3.29 sec's (with a passenger) - ALPHA OMEGA has done a 2.67 seconds

R35 WR Standing 1km @216.06 - I dont believe anyone has ever measured this so this looks to be a world record as well - Congrats!

R35 Standing 1 mile 236.6 mph - Jury and his ALPHA 12 have gone 237.5mph

Again congrats to SVM on their remarkable achievements!

Eric

·
SVM
73 Posts
Hi Eric thanks for your reply, it is nice to be acknowledge

Can you just check for me,is my information correct? "Your" mile record of 22.42sec has been recorded on your video as 22.538 sec's ?

I have also seen the WR time posted as 22.429 giving a three decimal place figure which one is correct?

Regards KK

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
The 22.538 was the last Moscow Unlim event. At the most recent Moscow training day however Jury bested his time marginally by running a 22.429.

Eric

·
SVM
73 Posts
Thanks Eric for conformation don't want to up set our friends

We will just check with Race logic, I think we may have another one

kk

·
SVM
73 Posts
The 22.538 was the last Moscow Unlim event. At the most recent Moscow training day however Jury bested his time marginally by running a 22.429.

Eric
New's In

Normally Race Logic are not asked to go to three decimal places

They have now confirmed SVM have The standing mile record 22.417seconds A NEW WORLD RECORD

Thankyou Eric for your verification, all certified race logic data and supporting video evidence is available shortly

The 30-160 alpha omega is the car to chase (well done for holding this one) I see you are on a fully prepared drag strip lol, Medusa was unable to launch so we hope to improve a little Second is Ok

Cheers Eric , You guys are inspirations, We are not going to sit on this for long as You will smash them soon, and we need to improve !For now ill take the Couple of World Records

To reiterate
SVM World Record R35 Fastest 1km @ 216.06mph
SVM World Record R35 Fastest speed @ 239.18mph (1.07miles)
SVM World Record R35 Quickest standing mile 22.417 seconds

Gut luck with your next projects ,
kev

1 - 12 of 12 Posts