Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of us here at Strasse Forged Wheels are into attending and supporting all the local car shows/meets/events.

We met the Hot Import Nights crew a few years back and have been very good friends with them ever since. They decided to bring HIN back to Miami after a few years and we sure as heck weren't going to miss it. We decided to go all out for this show and called a local friend to make some 'moves' for us to get the extra 'attention' we wanted at this event. We had a huge vendor booth with over 20 of our local clients cars, our very own cars, a handful of Black Tape Project models and took the show by storm!

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
Can I be the official tape applier and remover ?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
BADASS!!! I would also like to help with tape removal and applying. Does each set of wheels come with a model and a free photo shoot? Something to think about for the guys in your area.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
I've got some Goo Gone in case you need help with tape residue lol.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Cars are nice too lol!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
holy crap, now thats the way to make an event ur bi%*$

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Nice photos! thanks for sharing

Samsung galaxy s3

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Do they need help removing that tape ? - I got a special tool for that .. its called my TEETH

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.