Facebook: www.facebook.com/southfloridaracingfilms

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
nice vids....rear left light of audi is out lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
I actually wonder if that tail light being out has to do with him being able to brake boost? A couple guys around here decided to take the big turbo 2JZ route for their 240's. They're mean on the highway but that's about it haha

·
Registered
280 Posts
I actually wonder if that tail light being out has to do with him being able to brake boost? A couple guys around here decided to take the big turbo 2JZ route for their 240's. They're mean on the highway but that's about it haha
Nah, its just the garbage electrical systems in those cars. 90% of Audis, and VWs i see on the road have a missing tail light.

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Nice video .. the 240 should try USP shop s4 .. now that would be interesting

·
Registered
778 Posts
Nice video .. the 240 should try USP shop s4 .. now that would be interesting
The usp car traps 160 and the 240 should trap high 130's on spray. Don't think that would be a fun race for the 240.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yea not ready for that car yet lol.. but if you guys want a good laugh.. Read the comments on the video. The Audi guy calls out our 240 for a rerun.. He is all mad and he asks for a Dig to 140 lol

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
yea not ready for that car yet lol.. but if you guys want a good laugh.. Read the comments on the video. The Audi guy calls out our 240 for a rerun.. He is all mad and he asks for a Dig to 140 lol
My buddy is going to be doing tial 605 or 770's come summer time in his b5 avant which is currently stg3 (bog ko4's). Either the audi driver in this video doesn't know how to launch his car or the '570' driver is crazy good using dr's on an unprepped street (they look like dr's the way the dirt and rocks are sitting on the tire anyway). My friend does 4500rpm launches, spins a little and catches at around 4000rpm's on summer tires. The dig sounds like he just mashes the peddle rather than actually launching it.

I still think the 240 will pull on that s4 in the long run, but swap out drivers for a guy that has a 2 step/knows how to launch will make a world of difference from a dig. It also doesn't look like he knows how to brake boost which hurts the bigger turbos on the roll runs.

Driver mod the audi and rematch lol. The comments on youtube are hilarious.

Not that it's a straight comparison, but my currently stock gt-r versus his stg3 avant end up like this:
  • From a dig with lc2, he pulls about a car off the line and are dead even by 80mph where I walk him
  • Low mph rolls with him brake boosting we are dead even until he shifts - even power shifting i still pull a little on every shift until around 100mph where i walk away
  • High mph (60+) rolls we are dead even to about 110-120 with him brake boosting and then I walk away
I haven't run my friend since he swapped tunes and upgraded his fueling a bit but it's pretty safe to say that a stg3 s4 sedan is about as quick as a stock 2010 gt-r, might even pull on it. An avant weighs about the same as a gt-r and the sedans are 400lbs less.

Has that 240 run any gt-r's down there?

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
Cool vid

·
2,495 Posts
Why?? In the first vid it doesn't really look like the guy in the audi knows how to drive...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Why?? In the first vid it doesn't really look like the guy in the audi knows how to drive...
b5 s4 drivers have their ego to protect - afterall, he has more money in his motor than the car is worth. Don't get me wrong I love b5's and will probably be getting into one here in the future for a beater again but some of the characters in the b5 car scene leave alot to be desired. Not sure about this fellow just speaking from the guys around here.

Like I said, driver mod and it will be a closer race. Still think the same results but atleast it won't be what looks to be 10 cars...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts