Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Had a great time out at the Shift S3ctor runway Event in Trona. My car has an exhaust + mid-pipe + intake. NO tune
I did much better than I had expected and was sure that the SL and M5 were going to kill me!

Guess I need the COBB now!

Here are my runs:

me vs SL65 AMG RENNtech

me vs built turbo Integra

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfYkOLx0UL8&context=C367b819ADOEgsToPDskJ0FVhAFA45WtBIEHTJwBJL

Cheers

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Needs more PoWA.

Looks like it was a good event. How long did it take you guys to drive up there? It looked like it was on Mars on the maps.
haha It sure does Sean! Got to get the Cobb.

it only took 2 and a half hours really, but we stayed the night about 20 - 25 mins from the actual track. It felt like driving to willow springs... then driving another hour haha

·
Registered
140 Posts
Great to see you out there Darryl! The GTRs all represented well... and so many were there on various power levels. I like your vids, well put together. See you around at C&C!

·
Registered
1 Posts
you left before we could run...I ran that Alpha 6 and he got me by 4-5 cars, I think we would have been a good race. Does anyone know that Alpha 6 owner? I really want the video of our race (assuming he was video taping it).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.