Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Shop TPMS is your ultimate source for OEM Nissan TPMS sensors! We have been working with the OE manufacturer for the Nissan TPMS sensors and are now passing the savings onto our customers.

By being direct with the actual OEM manufacturer, we here at ShopTPMS only offer the direct replacement OE sensors. We do not offer nor promote replica sensors or aftermarket sensors which may lead to issues and/or errors and unwanted downtime.

If you have any questions regarding vehicle fitment for TPMS or about tire saftey systems in general, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 714-672-0576!
  • OE Manufactured
  • Lowest pricing
  • Same day shipping
  • OE Part Numbers: 40700-1AA0C & 40700-JA01B
  • Use coupon code FORUMSHIP for free shipping!
You may purchase a full set of OEM Nissan TPMS sensors for your vehicle here:
http://www.shoptpms....MS_p/s8204k.htm

Or purchase individual OEM Nissan TPMS sensors here:
http://www.shoptpms.com/Infiniti_Nissan_TPMS_p/s8204.htm

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More orders shipping out today!

Feel free to ask us any questions regarding TPMS!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Is there a way to test the TPMS before installing them? If not, is there any type of warranty if they are installed and are defective? As in your company would pay for the removal and reinstall of the TPMS?

Thanks,

Tom

By the way, great price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is there a way to test the TPMS before installing them? If not, is there any type of warranty if they are installed and are defective? As in your company would pay for the removal and reinstall of the TPMS?

Thanks,

Tom

By the way, great price.
We are more than happy to take care of any faulty sensors! However our OEM sensors have a fail rate of less than .0001%. Our warranty only covers the replacement of a new sensor and does not cover installation fees. We test our sensors before each set is shipped out. Again, these our OEM sensors and not a regular knock-off brand that are built to the highest standards. That is a very good question and we are here to help with any other issues.

Thank you!

Orders shipped!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We just received another batch of OEM Nissan GT-R TPMS sensors! We have plenty in stock and ready to ship!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just received my tpms kit for my gtr. Excellent fitment and quality. Didn't have any issues with resetting them. Big thumbs up for ShopTpms!!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Shop, what is the process of resetting the tpms sensors on the GTR? I just ordered a set from you...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shop, what is the process of resetting the tpms sensors on the GTR? I just ordered a set from you...
I believe we spoke with you over the phone, but if you run into any issues on the process - please let us know. Thank you for your business and support!

·
Iowa GT-R
108 Posts
Your site doesn't list the 2013 model year. Is there a different part number or any other difference between the CBA and DBA cars?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts