Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
106 Posts
im assuming 335 MPSS? Ive got pictures of when my car had advan gt's lowered on kw v3 with 315 r888

·
Banned
106 Posts
yes sir, will be going to 325 or 315 r888 after I wear these Michelins out. Seems that the mpss sidewalls are really wider than the r888s
they are indeed. sounds like a good plan. 325 r888r's wouldnt be a bad replacement for those MPSS

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
285/335 MPSS . Small drop with H&R springs
26be066ab16501b0aa85ddc14bc0c50b.jpg
19ffc341dd5af3dfecd0fa3c5cb46ce8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phangstaz,

Can you take a pic of the poke for the rear tires? Also, is there any poke up front? I assume the front are +35?
Sure!
First pic is lowered 1 inch on sleeves, other pics are stock height for comparison. The fronts are +35 and they don't poke even at stock height

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thanks so much for those pics. Perfect angles so I can see exactly what it looks like with the offsets and tires I am looking at. I’m looking at staying stock height so that helps a ton that you show both stock height and lowered. Did lowering it and changing the camber help a little?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thanks so much for those pics. Perfect angles so I can see exactly what it looks like with the offsets and tires I am looking at. I'm looking at staying stock height so that helps a ton that you show both stock height and lowered. Did lowering it and changing the camber help a little?
No problem. Lowering definitely helped, my rear camber is actually -2.4 right now which is OK-ish for street driving and I would say it is flush.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sure!
First pic is lowered 1 inch on sleeves, other pics are stock height for comparison. The fronts are +35 and they don't poke even at stock height
Hello, could you please post this pic again, or at least the pic of the car lowered on Neko sleeves? My GT-R is currently stock height with MPSS the same size(the rear pokes a bit) and im getting the Neko sleeves soon. Thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts