Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to make this review short and to the point. Chris Carbee is the fucking man! My car ran a 189.71 in the half mile at Heaven's Landing in Clayton, Georgia. This airport is at 3300 some odd feet above sea level.

I have a simple setup with a 3.8L motor, cams, valve springs and retainers. No porting on the heads. I'm running AAM GT900-R turbos. To my knowledge this is the fastest trap by 3 mph these turbos have ever ran. We left the airstrip because it was getting late and Chris had to leave for Jacksonville straight from the event. We ended up leaving some mph on the table.

Originally I was not going to post up anything because I wanted to keep it to myself however Chris more than earned all the props I could give him. We're going to work on some traction hit the Ocala, FL wannagofast event in Jan.

My car was not running my AMS carbon seats. I had both stock seats in the car. There was also a lot of crap in the trunk.

Thanks again Chris for all that you did.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.