Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Nissan GT-R Premium
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tired of getting bent over for these plugs, I finally found a source for these Spark Plugs that don't add a GT-R tax!

Seems these platforms use the same plug:
2017-2020 Toyota 86
2013 - 2020 Subaru BRZ
2013 - 2016 Scion FR-S Base

these guys sell them in sets of 4 for $112.76 (I bought 3 boxes of 4) I called their Support# and confirmed they have more than 300 boxes of the -9 plugs in stock

John-

Reactions: g81981

·
Super Moderator
9,183 Posts
Tired of getting bent over for these plugs, I finally found a source for these Spark Plugs that don't add a GT-R tax!

Seems these platforms use the same plug:
2017-2020 Toyota 86
2013 - 2020 Subaru BRZ
2013 - 2016 Scion FR-S Base

these guys sell them in sets of 4 for $112.76 (I bought 3 boxes of 4) I called their Support# and confirmed they have more than 300 boxes of the -9 plugs in stock

John-
Oh yeah!!

·
Registered
2013 Nissan GT-R Premium
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who wants to split a box of four? lol.
Call their support# and ask about repackaging to support the v6 crowd! The guy I talked to was helpful and had a sense of humor.

John-

·
Registered
2013 Nissan GT-R Premium
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Legit Deal:
Wood Rectangle Font Brick Wood stain

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
6,011 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Nissan GT-R Premium
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In my opinion - yes!

A spark plugs breaking the electrode(s) or the ceramic insulator can cause some serious carnage! Every time a plug self-destructs, that metal and/or ceramic chunk has the potential to damage an exhaust valve, or get lodged in between a piston and the cylinder wall! or do some damage to a turbine wheel. (or worse case all three)

This plug has a much tougher electrode and ceramic insulator designed to take more abuse than the OEM plugs. They are just all around better at handling any unexpected issues like pre-ignition. Cheap insurance for a -very- expensive engine!

John-

Reactions: AND1

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
6,011 Posts
Gotcha…

1 - 8 of 8 Posts