Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 3 months old this has happened more than a few times, that is, (can't remember exact message) but something to the effect: NO KEY FOUND. Jiggling the key ring/fob, the key is discovered. Can of course change the battery in the fob, but wonder if this is common. All I can think of is being in BFE and this happens, at night.

Am I alone or should I report to dealer at the 1000 mile check (can of course change the battery)? I know, a dumb question but indeed other folks having this issue and it being a non-problem eases the angst.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Groan, sometimes expressing oneself with the written word is impossible. My fault, my post had nothing to do with batteries but mea culpa, that's what everyone thought and as I re-read, figures.

NOPE, wondering about the fob going south. Hell, I have these batteries coming out of my ears; I'm a battery collector nut. Rewritten, should I be concerned about faulty fob? Has anyone had a fob failure, said differently.

Sorry for the misdirection.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.