Nissan GT-R Forum banner
481 - 500 of 519 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just picked up Silver 15. Out in C.T, WV. Any suggestions on good priced clear bra full frontal installer in NOVA? Looking at getting Expel.
Raja @ Speed & Tech Motoring did mine last week -- he did a phenomenal job installing Xpel on my GTR. It is perfect. He was tremendously professional, precise, and I can't recommend him enough.

His email is: [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just a heads up if any of you are in search of a local GTR. I've got a 2015 Black Edition with 5,600 miles that I'm getting ready to list in the Classifieds. It's Pearl white and is an FBO E85 setup from Ben Linney. All of the work was done at Baker Performance and was tuned by Ben Linney. I live in Charlottesville, VA.

I'll be asking $85,000. The only reason I'm selling is I'm buying a new house. Someone will get a gem... PM me with any questions or for pictures.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Is yours black? He sent me pics looks sweet.
Mine? Yes -- thanks! Are you going to Katie's cars and coffee tomorrow? I should be there by 7:45am.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'm from Va Beach/Norfolk but the Army has me in the shittiest locations on the planet...

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk

481 - 500 of 519 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.