Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a lot of people on this forum has said, I don't like the rims on the BE. Because of the rims, it has turned a lot of people looking for the premium model. I at first didn't care for the BE rims either, and would gladly get the premium model. I looked high and low for a premium model and couldn't find one. After I purchased the BE car, I had a good chance to see them up close. (had to order mine out of state) The more and more I had this car the more and more I fell in love with these rims. I couldn't find an aftermarket rim that looked better. There was just one thing that was missing. I look it to my paint shop and had the lip of the rims painted. It is the same color as the red inside the car. There is only one picture that I took after leaving the shop. I will get the car cleaned and take a few more high quality pics.

·
Founder/Admin
26,479 Posts
interesting... it goes with the rear side marker and the taillights..plus it complements the red accent theme on the car.... looking forward to more pics of the wheels

only change i would make is swap the front reflectors to clear as the red sort of draws attention to that orange color there...

·
Registered
601 Posts
I like it, works very well on a black car.

·
Garage Queen
328 Posts
Looks good, man.
I saw some BE wheels for the first time last weekend.
They really do look much better in person.....

Nice mod!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice. how much did this cost you?
I have a friend that got into an accident, and I had her tow the car into his shop. The repair ended up being more then what she wanted to pay, so she was going to junk the car. I told the shop owner just match the highest bid and he can have it at that price. She ended up sell it to my friend at the shop and he offered to paint my rims for free. It would have cost me $540 to get them painted.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am going to let this paint dry out for a few days before I wash it. Once I get it wash I'll get some photo of the car, and a close up pic of the rims for you guys.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.