Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
2010 Nissan GTR Matador Mica Red

*** UPDATE - Car is getting wrap taken off and paint repolished. It will be pretty much the same as u see it with its gloss red color ****

- Price: 70,000
- Miles: 22,XXX
- VIN: JN1AR5EF1AM231314
- Warranty: Yes - drivetrain warranty 6 yr or 60k miles
- Extended Warranty: No
- Local Pickup: Yes
- Will You Ship International: Yes
- Payment: Cash, Bank Check, Wire Transfer
- Contact Method: PM or Email [email protected]
- Trades: No
- Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, after deposit and proof of funds.
- PPI: PPI is welcome
- Title - Not in hand. Credit Union that has lien offers 1.49% APR
- Clean no accidents
- Why is it for sale: Uncertain future in my job market. Current job industry is now starting to outsource overseas.

Modifications

- 2.75" Password JDM CF intakes with K&M filters
- HKS SSQ Blowoff Valves
- 3" AMS Downpipes
- Cobb Catted Midpipe
- Akrapovic Titanium Evolution slip on exhaust w/carbon Fiber tips
- KW V3 Coilovers
- Stoptech SS Brake Lines
- Cobb AP NIS-006 with TCM control
- Voltex Type 5 1650mm wing (Will Include OE Wing)
- Zele Front Bumper (Will Include OEM front bumper)
- Password JDM Front Lip (Will Include OEM lip)
- Advan GT gloss black rims:
F: 20x10 +35 on Michelin's Pilot SS 285/35/20
R: 20x12 +20 on Michelin's Pilot SS 335/30/20 (Will Include OEM rims - no rubber)

Car is well maintained and I have all service records available. The car is due for an oil change which will be taken care at SP Engineering before final delivery

Up for sale is my 2010 Nissan GTR. Anyone who knows me will verify that I like to always keep my car well maintained and super picky about almost every part I buy and install. I have gotten most of my service done at Fontana Nissan and Durate Nissan. Most of my parts have been installed my Auto Talent here in Cason Ca.

2 years ago, I took a trip to Las Vegas and upon leaving the restaurant, I found that my car was keyed from front to rear on both sides. I then decided since that most GTR's that come from the factory painted are metallic ( red is the only color not metallic ) I chose to paint my car Matador Mica Red from the Lexus ISF series. Paint work was done at DTM autobody here in Rosemead, Ca

To protect the new paint, I chose to have my car wrapped in 3m Satin wrap from Elevated Auto Concepts. They took great care and were very meticulous in their job.

Here are a few photos of the process and the final product. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

At DTM getting paintwork done

Close-up of paint

At Elevated Auto getting prepped

Finished product right before the Nissan Experience

Interior recently detailed

Voltex rear view

Akra exhaust

Voltex side

Advan rims with MPSS

Zele Front Bumper with Password JDM front lip

HKS SSQ with Password CF intakes

·
You talkin to me!!!
67 Posts
It breaks my heart to see you sell this car!!! You introduced me to my first gtr gathering and met great people to hangout with... I know I'll see you in one of these again!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
I do not understand the obsession with matte finishes. That color looks 100x better IMO as a gloss. It is still a good looking car, I just think the color would be even better as a gloss. Either way, GLWS!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do not understand the obsession with matte finishes. That color looks 100x better IMO as a gloss. It is still a good looking car, I just think the color would be even better as a gloss. Either way, GLWS!
Well, its something of a unique matte color. Person who decides to buy can always take off the wrap ?

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I can also vouch for Vic. This guy is one of the few OG gtr guys in socal!! :(

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Well, its something of a unique matte color. Person who decides to buy can always take off the wrap ?
Wasn't trying to be derisive. The car looks great and I'm sure the new owner will be getting an awesome machine. Just my personal preference. I definitely like the look other than matte vs. gloss. Gives me a few wrap ideas

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wasn't trying to be derisive. The car looks great and I'm sure the new owner will be getting an awesome machine. Just my personal preference. I definitely like the look other than matte vs. gloss. Gives me a few wrap ideas
Haha, no worries. When people see the color before the wrap, i get alot of comments like " should of kept it gloss " or the " the matte is reversible right ? "

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good luck with the sale buddy!

·
Slow & Fun
1,056 Posts
That color looks 100x better IMO as a gloss. It is still a good looking car, I just think the color would be even better as a gloss. Either way, GLWS!
I just finished telling my wife that...

It looked remarkable in gloss. I would have gone with the best clear full body bra & called it a day.

Beautiful car GLWS

GT-R Life mobile app
---Adrian---

·
Slow & Fun
1,056 Posts
thank you, may I have another!

OH CRAP: Send via PM since this is a FS thread.

OP, GLWS again

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
Sad to see you selling the GT-R. I don't like seeing the classic members disappear from ownership. ":(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts