Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Have a set of 2010 OEM wheels for sale.

original off my 2010 with 9k miles.

2 drivers side wheels in excellent condition with only 1 scratch, 1/2 inch long on drivers front wheel near lip, hardly noticeable. The rear wheel is excellent no scratches at all.

2 passenger side wheels excellent condition, no scratches, only some light small staining, a translucent black color, on sides of 2 of the spokes (not on front of spokes) hardly noticeablee from more than 5 feet away.

TPMS not included

$1550 + shipping

After thorough washing the wheels are in better condition than i originally realized and compared to most others i have seen.

Will have pics up shortly since wheels are at friends transmission shop just removed from car, underwent cleaning & getting 4 pro wheel shippng boxes together.

·
R35 member
226 Posts
^^what he said

Are these still for sale?

·
Registered
115 Posts
congrats on your purchase^^^

i don't usually do this, but the op is a flake. twice, we had agreed on a price for the wheels listed above. initially agreed to $1350 plus shipping---i payed him the money through paypal, and he said he had no idea how hard it was to get the wheels off the car, and shipping, etc. wanted $100 more---told me i could afford it because of all the cars i own. for some reason, i offered him $50 more and even paid it through paypal---this was his exact initial selling price and i pay for shipping. then all of the sudden he wanted $1550. what kind of a flake does that. buyer beware in the future, this guy is a major tool. for anyone who is interested, i can post all the pm's---quite funny how much of a prick this guy is

·
Registered
184 Posts
Kirk-I'm not sure that this is the place for it but FWIW you're not the only one to have weird wheel dealings with this fella. I wish him well but something there is off.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Kirk-I'm not sure that this is the place for it but FWIW you're not the only one to have weird wheel dealings with this fella. I wish him well but something there is off.
i've been very active on car forums (mostly mustang) for over 10 years----its a tight community that reaches nationwide. whenever i buy something on a car forum (and i've done so many times for all of my cars), i try to research the seller for some positive feedback. this guy had no feedback, and was a royal douchebag in several of his pm's. at one point, i told him to refund my money, and he said "you do not make demands of me". clearly, he's foreign based on his paypal name---and has no idea what it means to be a man of his word, or how car forums work. in the end, i'm getting wheels for just a bit cheaper, not that it matters.

now, when this guy tries to sell something else, someone will be able to see that he's a flake, and think twice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i've been very active on car forums (mostly mustang) for over 10 years----its a tight community that reaches nationwide. whenever i buy something on a car forum (and i've done so many times for all of my cars), i try to research the seller for some positive feedback. this guy had no feedback, and was a royal douchebag in several of his pm's. at one point, i told him to refund my money, and he said "you do not make demands of me". clearly, he's foreign based on his paypal name---and has no idea what it means to be a man of his word, or how car forums work. in the end, i'm getting wheels for just a bit cheaper, not that it matters.

now, when this guy tries to sell something else, someone will be able to see that he's a flake, and think twice.
Obviously this individual is upset he could not get my very nice wheels for his lowball offer of $1350 which i promptly paypal refunded to him.
I expained to him that the wheels after pro removed from tires at $25 each and cleaned off some of the light stains were in too good condition to sell that cheap. This guy obviously rather see me loose money have his own selfish way than accept reality and pay the asking price or negotiate a better offer.

The new buyer, will be receiving extremely good condition wheels, well cleaned inside and out, wheel weights and glue removed & packaged in 4 pro wheel boxes.

Amazing how this guy tossed a tandram and wrote this post and still aint over it. Dude you didnt loose a penny and i was the one doing all the work.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah dude, when i was briefly working in Florida and i offered you $500 more for your 2012 wheels than you were asking and i was gonna drive to you 3 hrs away to give you the cash. Then you said yes, then next day you said no, then you were constantly online deperate to find your 4 front wheels and you could not get rid of yours causee everybody else left went bump. Then after a week of this back n forth thing you hesitating, changing your mind, you couldnt make it, you tell me to pickup the wheels after i return home from business travel which you knew about. Yeah allot of sense there.

Has everyone seen this guys wheel posting antics. Has it been amusing or what.

·
Registered
74 Posts
congrats on your purchase^^^

i don't usually do this, but the op is a flake. twice, we had agreed on a price for the wheels listed above. initially agreed to $1350 plus shipping---i payed him the money through paypal, and he said he had no idea how hard it was to get the wheels off the car, and shipping, etc. wanted $100 more---told me i could afford it because of all the cars i own. for some reason, i offered him $50 more and even paid it through paypal---this was his exact initial selling price and i pay for shipping. then all of the sudden he wanted $1550. what kind of a flake does that. buyer beware in the future, this guy is a major tool. for anyone who is interested, i can post all the pm's---quite funny how much of a prick this guy is
Just to clear up few facts that i spend allot of time explaining to this guy.

When the wheels were still on the car they were rather dirty & stained i was early on asking $1400 + shipping. His first offer was $1300 and expected me to pay shipping. The most he offered was $1350 and that included the $50 extra.

Well, a couple days later after wheels were removed and cleaned I clearly noticed the wheels were very good, so the preliminary lowball deal was cancelled and a quick and full refund provided.

Sorry couldnt accept the low ball offer when it obvious what very good condition wheels are selling for on this forum.

Interesting how far someone with so many new & expensive sports cars will go to nickel n dime a forum seller on a good product and get so upset over it all.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Copper, after our deal did not work out, I went out of my way to connect you to another member who had the wheels you wanted. That was nice of me...you're welcome. He since has told me what a weird vibe he got from you. I wish you well but everybody else isn't wrong here.

·
Registered
115 Posts
$1491 was taken out of my paypal by this guy. We had an agreed upon deal TWICE in writing here, and you flaked. I will post the pm's when I get home from the gym. Bottom line---when you make a deal with someone, you don't go looking for more money after you clean the wheels up and claim they're in better condition. That's how things work in the u.s., and most other first world countries.

I'm not upset about the money---i could write a check for a new gtr tomorrow and just use the wheels off of it---that would be pretty stupid, just like letting some idiot think its ok to be a flake on a public car forum.

And its "tantrum", like when you said "you do not make demands of me"

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
3% goes to paypal and shipping was more than $100 so your actual offer was less than $1350

You cannot seem to accept a deal not working your way.

Your money was promptly & fully refunded

The wheels are going to the right buyer now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Copper, after our deal did not work out, I went out of my way to connect you to another member who had the wheels you wanted. That was nice of me...you're welcome. He since has told me what a weird vibe he got from you. I wish you well but everybody else isn't wrong here.
What are you talking about. This guy you speak of was on extended trip to Costa Rica an had no idea when he was getting his new wheels in or able to take current wheels off.

Since then he has not even put up a wheels for sale post.

·
Registered
184 Posts
What are you talking about. This guy you speak of was on extended trip to Costa Rica an had no idea when he was getting his new wheels in or able to take current wheels off.

Since then he has not even put up a wheels for sale post.
He was on his holiday vacation not some huge extended trip. Not a big deal either way. I wish you good health.

·
Registered
115 Posts
3% goes to paypal and shipping was more than $100 so your actual offer was less than $1350

You cannot seem to accept a deal not working your way.

Your money was promptly & fully refunded

The wheels are going to the right buyer now.
for future reference, when you set an initial price, that is the highest price you should ask. expect the negotiating to potentially go DOWN from the initial price, not up. when you agree to an initial price, you should honor it. when you agree a second time to a price, and accept the buyer's money, again, you should honor the deal. if you want people to bid UP on your item, then list it on ebay. its not rocket science.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
for future reference, when you set an initial price, that is the highest price you should ask. expect the negotiating to potentially go DOWN from the initial price, not up. when you agree to an initial price, you should honor it. when you agree a second time to a price, and accept the buyer's money, again, you should honor the deal. if you want people to bid UP on your item, then list it on ebay. its not rocket science.
Ok, sounds good. Many things can get strenuous for various unplanned reasons but lets get through it, make it work for all stakeholders and move on.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I gotta side with the buyers on this one. If I was selling something and I couldn't bother to clean it up and know it's true condition, than how can I expect a potential buyer to trust that the item is as I say it is? It's like when you are looking at real estate, and some fracktard lazy-ass realtor has a listing for a 750k house. You open the pictures and they were all taken in low lighting with a cel phone! WTF lazy people? How hard is it to get some pro photos taken and photoshopped? How hard is it to inspect your wheels before you decide on a selling price? Everyone is tripping over a dollar to pick up a dime. /rant off, sorry for the wasted database fields.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.