*****QUICK NOTES*****
2012 GTR Premium - Solid Red
Price $57,500
Miles 22,7xx
VIN: JN1AR5EF5CM250158
Springfield, MO
Cobb v3
AAM Resonated Mid Pipe Otherwise Stock
(Will proved the stock midpipe at sale of car)
Private Sale
Third Owner Has lien with B of A but I also have title in hand.
- No Accidents
Local Pickup: Yes Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bankloan/Wire Transfer (Car will be released once funds are verified in my account)
Returns Accepted: No
Contact Method: Forum message or text 417-425-5802
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with deposit.
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: I don't have the time to drive it much these days.
For Sale is a well taken care of 2012 GTR, Premium Edition.
I purchased the car in September of 2017 from a forum member. Used as a second car for weekend driving mostly.
Excellent condition, accident-free, garage-kept 2012 Nissan GT-R Premium. Approximately 22,750 miles. OEM bluetooth, navigation, heated seats, and backup camera. Interior and exterior are in great condition. No chipping around the window controls. Non-smoker. Michelin Pilot SS tires have about 6,000 miles on them. Color-matched front lip, side skirts, and rear done by a local, reputable shop. I also had the hood vents, side vents, and front painted gloss black. Entire exterior was with coated Ceramic Pro. This GT-R also includes an AAM resonated midpipe, Cobb V3 Accessport, Boost Logic cold air intake (I still have the stock pieces), and a Car Kit Company remote start utilizing the factory keyfob with the Viper SmartStart module allowing GPS, door lock/unlock, engine start/stop and trunk release from your cell phone. Also included is a hardwired Passport 9500ix radar detector. JL8W3 is located in the factory sub location. If you're looking for a tasteful, low mileage, clean GT-R that has never been on a track, this is the one. Serious buyers only. Local pick up or buyer arranges shipping. Additional pics are available if you would like to see something specific.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.