2012-nissan-gt-r-premium-awd-2dr-coupe.j

· Registered
40 Posts
Sent you a email from the website. Thank you

· Vendor
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sent you a email from the website. Thank you
Hello there. emails tend to act up every now and then for some reason. Thanks for posting here. Can you call us at the store please 7705286900

· Registered
10,371 Posts
Given the current market, this seems like a no brainer at that price.

GLWS someone is going to hurt some local feelings

· Registered
40 Posts
I love everything about it, except 80,000 miles. I love this build though!

· Registered
10,371 Posts
When was the build ? How many miles since ? New engine, trans, fuel system, cooling system, etc. probably has axles etc.

Car should be in better shape than a 30k 5 year old car.

A full build alone runs about $75k or more ...

· Vendor
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When was the build ? How many miles since ? New engine, trans, fuel system, cooling system, etc. probably has axles etc. Car should be in better shape than a 30k 5 year old car. A full build alone runs about $75k or more ...
hard to find one owner cars owned by older folks. Engine was done in 2018 trans in 2017 so around 15K miles on that stuff. no track or events mostly cars and coffee. We had a chance to get this on trade couple of times over the last 3 years but GT-R market was not right for built cars but this time wen couldn't say no :)

Good luck personally if I didnt have so many cars and a built NISMO I would keep this for myself. That being said I should just keep it for myself :)

· Vendor
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice build, it has a street IC?
Street intercoolers are perfectly fine for these levels. That being said new owner can always upgrade.

· Vendor
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is a great price for that car. And I mean a higher amount then I would have guessed. Gives me hope if I ever sell my car since it's similar, but less miles.
Def hard to find good builds from good shops these days. Its funny we dont always prefer selling built cars for similar reasons. too many questions for no real benefit :D

· Vendor
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can tell the previous owner really liked Nismos............. :))
Who doesnt like a NISMO :D that being said we need to finish the build on our 2020 NISMO and unleash it on the streets!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.