Contact Method: DM me with phone if interested ill text you
Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bank loan/Wire Transfer
Returns Accepted: No
Trades: No
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: Just learned wife is pregnant with TWINS :) (FYI - Will definitely get a 2017 and up in the later future after the kids are born)

Mods are:

**ALL work done by The Shop Houston and NISSAN**

The vehicle is in pristine condition. Smoke-free/Pet-free. Never involved in an accident. See attached pictures. This car has been babied by all owners and is an absolute joy to drive. It has been an ultra-reliable car. This is a mechanically sound machine. This was a weekend car for me and my wife. The car has been maintained religiously and all the necessary and even recommended maintenance has been kept up to date. This car has been pampered and has not even seen rain since we have owned it. The original factory paint shines like brand new. 3M Clear Bra installed on the front bumper and also along the sides

See notes below!!!
- Incredible ETS down pipes along with Akrapovic Titanium midpipe and exhaust alongside Carbon exhaust tip
- The car has been lowered using Swift spring spec r lowering springs
- Heritage 3 piece wheels with Michelin pilot super sports tires. FYI...Wheel setup is less than a four months old
- Just installed new brakes in the front with brake flush done by EuroPower in Houston. (DBA 5000 T3 Slotted with HAWK HPS pads)
- Alignment done at EuroPower at 50k miles..
- I will include brand new set of HAWK HPS Rear PADS
- Brand new K&N Air Filter and Cabin filter installed at 50k.
- Also includes EcuTeck ECU Connect Ben Linney tune with GODZILLA, sounds spectacular!!
- All maintenance and servicing has been done timely and accordingly by Nissan or The Shop

If someone looking for a stock and not SO modded vehicle, this is it!! EXTREMELY RELIABLE AND A STREET CHARMER

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.