Nissan GT-R Forum banner

SOLD / Black Edition Wheels, Dunlop SP 7010's, TPMS, Center Caps, EXCELLENT (USED) $1875 Long Island NY

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Wantagtr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
 SOLD!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
If white_turbo is willing to purchase just the wheels, would you be willing to sell the tires separately? If so, please pm me a price. Thx.

#10 ·
Just wanted to post that I don't mind necessarily dismounting the tires and selling the wheels separately. Just for informational purposes, I would have to pay $25-$30 bucks each wheel to do that. I would still sell the wheels with the TPMS and Center Caps ready to go! I had a few people write to me saying that they were interested in the wheels, but when I suggested that they need to consider around an extra $50 to $55 bucks in total for dismounting costs, things went sideways (figuring the person who bought the tires would pay the other half). Hey, everyone wants a good deal. Totally understand. Appreciate all the interest! I had thought that the rubber was worth $575 to $600 and the wheels $1275 to $1300 but if I am going to split them up I needed a little consideration for dismounting costs, jack@ssing them to the tire place, etc. Thanks again for all the interest, buyer or buyers will get a really nice set of wheels and tires. Super clean. :clap:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.