Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Outerwear Sleeve Textile Grey Collar Unmarried and ready to install to your GTR. In brand new condition with no visible scratches or scrapes.
Includes all cables to connect to vehicle and computer for firmware updates.

Price $1100 + S&H (Paypal ready)

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have had no replies, do you think I am asking too much for this? No reasonable offer refused, thanks!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I know two vendors were offering new 006's for close to your asking price around Christmas time. Hope this helps with your selling price question.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I know two vendors were offering new 006's for close to your asking price around Christmas time. Hope this helps with your selling price question.
Any idea who is selling these at a discount? This one looked like a bargain at $1100. I haven't seen any vendors offering them below the $1495 MSRP.

Thanks!

·
Registered
369 Posts
He wasn't a vendor and he's no longer selling them. They dipped down to around 1250 new when he had a few batches coming in, but he's out of the business and has even sold his car.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just seeing if this is available still?

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
i have one i bought from the vendor who was selling at 1250 I ended up going another route.

i can do 1250 gifted plus shipping never used! just opened box to make sure it was all there.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Oh sweet, you guys are talking about me !!
I have one left if someone wanted one, $1250 delivered. Brand New Nis006. I just stopped selling them on here, didnt mean I didnt have anymore
I sell them on ebay now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.