Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Reason for Selling: These parts were on the car when I purchases my 2010 GTR. I return the vehicle to stock and traded the vehicle in.

When I traded in the car, the vehicle had approx 14k miles. The previous owner had installed the items so I have no clue the exact miles on the parts. As shown on one of the pictures below, for some reason the mechanic who installed the exhaust had heat up one small section of the pipe near the hook that is closest to the midpipe and hammer it down for clearance. Not sure if that was necessary but it's there. I am pretty sure it doesn't damper any performance or sound quality.. Exhaust and Down pipe does not come with any hardware or gaskets. With the combination of the exhaust, mid pipe, and down pipe, the car sounds very aggressive. If you are looking for a quiet exhaust, this is not for you. I prefer local sales so I don't have to deal with shipping. Buyer will assume all shipping cost and willing to meet up with local buyers. Will do a bulk price if someone decides to pick up everything. Thanks for looking

Meisterschaft Exhaust - SOLD
DownPipe - SOLD
Cobb Acessport - SOLD

Attachments

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
I'll take the AP. PMed

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what is the extent of the damage on the cat back?
Thanks for your interest. I think the damage looks much worst on picture then they really are do to the reflection. It's prob spread out only a couple inches. I believe the dents is facing upwards since I didn't notice it until I took the exhaust fully off (don't hold me to this. I just don't remember seeing it when I was removing the exhaust). There are no cracks or leaks. I would not hesitate to put it back on my 13 except I want to keep the new car close to stock. Hope this helps and feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.