Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Sent you a PM and text message.....have not heard back?

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Great deal. Glws

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are you still selling this? If so please get back to me. If not, please take down the post so other don't waste their time.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Crazy to still see this here - these things used to sell like Jordans.

Super high quality exhaust - I ran 1000hp through this easily.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Crazy to still see this here - these things used to sell like Jordans.

Super high quality exhaust - I ran 1000hp through this easily.
I've tried to buy it already multiple times but he just stops replying. Seems like he just doesn't want to have to ship it even though I'm offering to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
^ more shit information for the site as usual. No factual information just trolling.

HKS Legmax tig welded is as quality of an exhaust as you will find these days. Quality welds, quality design, quiet at idle, perfect fitment. 8 years later guy I sold mine too hasn’t had a single issue.

Mods - you should delete above as it’s against the forum rules to provide baseless info in someone’s FS thread

Reactions: L.L.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Blah blah blah - stop shitting on a forums members for sale thread.

Anything you post about AMS engines is directly correlation to those clowns and has nothing to do with me nor this thread.

Build something of your own and start your own thread and post some of your videos or times.

I’m sure all the forum will come out to support you and your negative attitude and constant trolling.

OP good luck bump for a sale !!!

Reactions: KingKublakan

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
And instead of putting it in a PM I’ll put it here as I’m sure it will get cleaned up.

Your arrogance and self serving attitude to think you can to post in some guys for sale thread was frankly enough for me.

Saying HKS is the worst exhaust is more of your trolling. It is JDM quality at its finest and I have never heard of a single issue with them on R35s for 15+ years. Not the same with others out there.

More baseless comments with no factual information behind it.

Reactions: KingKublakan

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,619 Posts
^ more shit information for the site as usual. No factual information just trolling.

HKS Legmax tig welded is as quality of an exhaust as you will find these days. Quality welds, quality design, quiet at idle, perfect fitment. 8 years later guy I sold mine too hasn’t had a single issue.

Mods - you should delete above as it’s against the forum rules to provide baseless info in someone’s FS thread.
I’m on it… sometimes it just takes me a bit to catch up lol… warning points applied.

Just hit the report button and I’ll get your request even quicker… as another member tonight did report this as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts