Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
SOLD

I have two 295/35-20 tires tires with less than 120 very easy street miles on them so effectively brand new... I never even cornered hard on them. I decided to get the same tires in a different size..

$600 + shipping firm.

Shipping via UPS is about $75ish but depends where you live.. Maybe there is a cheaper way?

I'm not super flexible on the price because I can actually use the tires with the 285s I got to replace them but throwing them out there since the prices of these have gone up a bit since December..

Attached are pics of the 295s plus one showing the 295s mounted on the rear wheels on the car...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I updated the posting and added 295/35-20s now plus some pics...

·
Registered
883 Posts
I see that you had these mounted to OEM. Are you lowered? Did you have any rubbing?

·
GTRLIFE BOTM August 2015
1,042 Posts
That's a really good deal. Interested. The OD difference on stock is .18. The OD difference on these is .55. I guess my question is, is that too much and did it every cause you trouble?

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Other than sway bars the car is stock. I never did any spirited driving so I didn't put em to a big test but I didn't have any issues. There is another guy here who ran the same combo on PS2s with no issues. I will try to find his name. I just added a close up pic..

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FYI you can contact king360 for more info as he has these on his car in Hong Kong. I have no idea how they have worked out for him since he got them mounted in early December.

He posted here:

www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/topic/64222-michelin-pss-27535-front-and-29535-rear-on-stock-rims

Regardless, you can certainly buy one pair of these and mount them with the 285/35s if you can get em.. No diameter issues at all with that set up..

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
275s are no longer available. Title and original post updated to reflect this.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also price has been reduced on the 295s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.