Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
SOLD!! For sale is my brand new, never used Revozport front lip. It has a matte finish. This is a CBA lip that I tried to use on my DBA, but my builder didn't feel comfortable installing it so we are staying with my OEM Track Edition lip for now. I paid $2,400 plus shipping for this lip. Never used brand new. $1,999 shipped to lower 48.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It didn't actually not fit, my builder is just very conservative and didn't want to take the liability of installing this lip due to it being carbon fiber. He recommened I have a body shop do it. Just risk related.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Damn if only this fit DBA. I really want this lip. If you decide to sell your track edition lip when you get another aftermarket lip I would be interested in it bud. GLWS! Great seller guys!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Due to a reqest, I am going to post more pics of this CBA lip installed on a DBA model. It will fit, but the lip does not follow the countour of the bumper 100%. It actually looks good IMO. Pics below installed on DBA:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Ah ok, it looks really good when it does not match the contour of the bumper, the gap was my big concern cause I had a Seibon lip and it created a huge gap on my 09. Might have to dip into my piggy bank and pick this up!

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
I did the same thing on my DO-LUCK lip as it was CBA only, I installed it on my DBA and it looked great, no gap, just a bit of the overhang...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts