Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
For Sale: Speed By Design 90mm Resonated Mid pipe with 70mm reducer for stock exhaust
Condition: Used (< 1,500 miles)
Reason For Selling: Car Sold
Shipping: USA only
Price: $450 + Shipping + 3% Paypal fee (or $450 + shipping with payment sent as a Paypal gift)

I'm selling my lightly used 3.5" Speed by Design mid-pipe for all R35 Nissan GTR models (2007-2015). This mid-pipe removes two of the four factory catalytic converters, and replaces with a high flow resonator. I did not have any exhaust drone with this application, and also noticed a slight increase in gas mileage along with the nice power increase. Used for less than 1,500 miles, and this mid-pipe retail sells $649.99 plus the optional $45 70mm to 90mm Custom Reducer that allows this to be bolted up to the factory exhaust system.

I am happy to share my phone number for serious buyers, if communication via telephone or text message is more preferable. I am located in Northwest Arkansas in Rogers (72758), and willing to meet buyers half way within a reasonable traveling distance if needed.

I had this intake coupled with with Cobb 2.75" intakes, and it was an awesome combo/improvement for those wanting to keep the stock tune on their car. This intake is also available here for anyone interested: http://www.gtrlife.c...0-400-low-miles

From the manufacturer:

3.5" (90mm) Resonated Midpipe:

* 0.062" (1.6mm) SS304L Tubing is utilized to offer maximum drone protection.
* 1/2" Thickness (3" OD) Flanges are used which merge into (3.5" OD) Single Tubing with a 3/8" Rear Flange Thickness
* Up to 30HP Gains can be found simply swapping this midpipe out for your factory restrictive piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
ill buy it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts