·
Registered
116 Posts
******QUICK NOTES******
2011 Super silver/black

Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Miles: 19,440
VIN: JN1AR5EF6BM240284
Mods: Cobb AP nis006, Switzer Titanium resonated midpipe, Emision 2.75" intakes with K/N filters, Rexpeed CF diffuser, car kits remote start(utilizes factory remote) and backup camera, 2-10" JL subs with a professionally built and installed box in trunk, all upgraded door speakers as well. I have all the stock parts including factory speakers, all included. I also have brand new stock air filters as well as 2 oem oil filters that are included. 35% tint on front windows.
Private Sale - Under factory warranty until 2014/36,000 miles.
Second Owner - bank holds title (Bank of America) Takes 2 days to get title after being paid off.
-ABSOLUTELY NO Accidents, paint work, body work, etc.

Local pickup only
Will you ship internationally: NO
Payment: bankloan
Returns acccepted: NO
Contact method: Email or phone/text
Trades: NO
Will you allow test drives: Yes, for serious buyers ONLY. NO joyrides
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: Wife does not think that I need 2 cars (This was not my daily driver)

This is my beloved gtr for sale. I babied this car and only drove it to places where it would not sit outside for more than an hour. Always garaged and I never drove it in the rain. This was not my daily driver. I drove it only on the weekends. My wife wants me to sell it so I can pay off her car, which is probably more practical for me. I bought the car last December with 17,900 miles and it currently only has 19,490. I have all maintenance papers/logs and it received the 18,000 mile service back a few months ago at 18,300 miles. Oil changed at 18,300 miles. Needs nothing and runs/drives perfectly. Tires are the factory Dunlops with around 85-90% tread. Brake pads have been replaced by the previous only and have a lot of pad left. There are only 2 tiny rock chips on the hood and the front bumper. Nothing major, I tried to take a picture of it. There is no curb rash on the wheels but the I noticed a few scratches on the passenger side wheels. It looks like it occurred during a tire change. I took pictures of this as well.

Factory options include: ipod/aux, bluetooth (only came on 2011+)

Please email me with any questions at [email protected] You can also send me a PM or call/text at 404-751-6184

Attachments

·
Banned
558 Posts
Pm sent

Sent from my DROID RAZR using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.