Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
Perfect condition...not "twitchy" like some V2s. Uninstalled and ready for sale after I bought a V3.

All cables and original box with instructions. Has upgrade for TCM programming.

Extra accessory ON/OFF cable (V2 doesn't have an on/off switch, so this accessory does the job)

Can be picked up in Northern Illinois...or I can send it out by UPS...free freight for lower 48 States.

Cash or Money order, or Zelle only

Alexd

P.S. I want to make it clear that this is a fully un-installed V2. The V3 allows separate ECU and TCM un-marrying; the V2 however erases both during the un-marrying sequence and provides a single display of "Install," meaning that it's ready to go and the car is back to stock parameters.

Attachments

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,962 Posts
But this is only on the very early manufactured v2's correct?

As the standard v2's have both the ECU and TCM Un-installed screens

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
But this is only on the very early manufactured v2's correct?

As the standard v2's have both the ECU and TCM Un-installed screens
I have to guess about what later V2s do. Cobb is very friendly, but their people came into things later and have little or no current knowledge of the V2 history. I had a problem 2 years ago when during a Map switch, a bad battery discharging in my car caused an incomplete transfer (car became a Boat Anchor!). Cobb helped me (and the problem with my car was "repaired") but only after I had taken pictures of my V2's display and sent the pictures to them...otherwise they had no idea about what I was "seeing," knowing only about how V3s troubleshoot.

When you do an un-install, the device asks you if you want to take another 30 minutes to save the ECU before it erases it. It does exactly that again by asking the same question for erasure of the TCM. In both cases I chose to not save anything, and all files are off the V2. The result is the single "PLUS" display picture...same as when it was brand new and never used...and ready for its first install/marrying to the user's car.

Alexd

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump...

Still for sale.

Alexd

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

$200.

Alexd

·
Registered
2009 Nissan GT-R
35 Posts
Good afternoon sir, minus the UI differences/screen size this will be able to get my CBA updated with the newest launch control and shifting optimizations similarly to a V3 correct?

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
^ yepperz

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

$200. (shipped, 48 States)

Bump...

Alexd

·