Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sensei
344 Posts
For Sale - Volk 19" RE30 Gold Wheels & 295front / 315rear 35ZR19 Hoosier R7 - MA, $1695
Details - These are track wheel / tire set up for the last 4 years. The R7's have 4 heat cycles or 1 full day on them. They should be good for 3-4 more days depending on the users ability. This is a great set up for someone trying to move towards driving on slicks. One rim was bent, but was repaired by RimPro who does amazing work. The wheels are in good condition for their age. There is no curb rash on them, but they do have some fading on the gold. The tires alone go for well over $1695 brand new. I believe the Volk RE30's were going for $4000.

Reason for Selling - I recently bought CCW square set up from another member here.

Shipping - Local pick up or Shipping to Continental US only, which is paid by buyer.

Price - $1695 + Shipping

Payment - Paypal -Gifted or 3% will be added to total. Prefer to sell as a package then to split tire and rims.
attachicon.gif
IMG_1231.jpg
For Sale - Volk 19" RE30 Gold Wheels & 295front / 315rear 35ZR19 Hoosier R7 - MA, $1695
Details - These are track wheel / tire set up for the last 4 years. The R7's have 4 heat cycles or 1 full day on them. They should be good for 3-4 more days depending on the users ability. This is a great set up for someone trying to move towards driving on slicks. One rim was bent, but was repaired by RimPro who does amazing work. The wheels are in good condition for their age. There is no curb rash on them, but they do have some fading on the gold. The tires alone go for well over $1695 brand new. I believe the Volk RE30's were going for $4000.

Reason for Selling - I recently bought CCW square set up from another member here.

Shipping - Local pick up or Shipping to Continental US only, which is paid by buyer.

Price - $1695 + Shipping

Payment - Paypal -Gifted or 3% will be added to total. Prefer to sell as a package then to split tire and rims.
View attachment 380190

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
6,014 Posts
Op to update with username group photo shortly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.