Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Price: $67,000 with stock Rims. $71,000 with Volk TE-37s.
Miles: 14,600
VIN:JN1AR5EFXDM260654
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Car is stock except for the following parts:
Difflow Diffuser Fins
Bronze Volk TE-37's with approx. 2,500 miles
Front = 20x10 + 30 (Face 3) with Pirelli PZero 285/35/20
Rear = 20x12 + 20 (Face 4) with Pirelli Pzero 335/30/20
Car has never been modified.
2nd owner - Clean Title - No Accidents - Lien through Ally Financial
Next owner gets remainder of 5 year/60,000 miles Powertrain Warranty
Local Pickup: Of course
Shipping: Yes (Arrange through buyer)
Ship international: No
Payment: Bankloan/Wire Transfer (Car will be released only if funds are verified in account)
Contact Method: E-mail at [email protected] or PM me on HERE.
Trades: No
Returns: No
Test Drives: Serious buyer with a deposit and verified funds
PPI: I have a PPI from May of 2015 when car had ~10,900 miles. Buyers can get updated PPI at their own expense.
Why is it for sale: Trying to buy a house.

Hi Guys,

Up for sale is a 2013 Jet Black Premium GT-R with only 14,600 miles. I bought this car last year in May from South Carolina at 10,900 miles. Car had an immaculate PPI on it and all maintenance has been up to date. Since I received the car, it has gone through two oil changes (12,000 miles and 14,500 miles) and also the 36 month POS Service.
This car has rarely seen rain and has never seen snow. It has been garage kept and I stored in during the winter up here. Only used on the weekend as a second car. Car does have tinted windows. Wheels have no curb rash, scratches, or anything like that. 100% bone stock on the motor and has NEVER been modified. I did buy parts intending to mod it, but sold them all. E-mail is [email protected] Feel free to ask any questions. Priced for a quick sale lower than anything on market. Photos show both stock rims and Volks.
Low-ballers and tire kickers will be ignored and deleted.

Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.