Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
R35 Member
287 Posts
Are these pads harsh for the stock rotors? And how does it compare to the hawks hps?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Endless mx72 will eat your stock rotor alive while hps won't. Problem is hps is brake fade and horrible stopping power above 130 mph.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you find out if these can be used on stock cba brake setup? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, they can be used on stock CBA brake setup.

Are these pads harsh for the stock rotors? And how does it compare to the hawks hps? Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
They may be more harsh on stock rotors compare to OEM soft pads. You cant have great bite and soft on rotors. Maybe upgrade rotors as well for optimal performance.

Endless mx72 will eat your stock rotor alive while hps won't. Problem is hps is brake fade and horrible stopping power above 130 mph.
Hawk HPS are great economy pads, perfect for street use. The 72s wont necessarily "EAT" your stock rotors. If you throw on any pad and stomp on the brakes hard all the time, your rotors will warp. It's all about the bite and how you cool it down. You dont need to constantly stomp on the brakes if the initial bite is great and stops in a shorter time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts