Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I have my OEM 2010 Nissan GTR 'Near Black' rims (These are the dark ones, not the lighter color ones, or the silver ones, these are the 'new for 2010' dark rim version). Yes, they look black, but nissan calls them 'near black'

I have never unmounted the original tires that came on the them, which means it still has the nissan tire pressure sensors in them and nissan center caps.

I am currently running my winter setup and have no need for my summer setup. The tires on the rims are 'shot' in my book, some hyper mileagers might say they got more in them, but I dont think so. I'll get photos up shortly. (I have to take a photo of them in my tire tree closet).

I would prefer LOCAL pick up, but I have plenty of experience shipping this stuff nationally (I have sold and shipped 3 sets of Dodge Viper Rims across the country without a scratch on them), shipping would be ACTUAL cost, which I would know exactly after packaging them up and getting weights. But I would expect something in the $200-$250 range for shipping.

In no rush, I dont have to sell them, just figured I would since I have more wheels and tires then I know what to do with now. (Thanks PainGuy)

Photos on photobucket:
http://s793.photobuc...y217/jonv8944s/

Photos in the listing:

There is not a scratch or curb mark on them, they are mint!

Photos:

Jon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey jon, I have a 2010 gtr gunmetal and i was looking for these can you post pics?? if they are near black than i want them if you want send pics to [email protected] my name is george . Thanks and happy new year

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey George, I have the photos on the camera, I just need to pull them off and post them. I will do it right now and send you some to your email addy.

Thanks!

Jon

PS. And yes, these are the 2010+ Near Black rims, that only come with summer tires, if you get 'all weather' GTR you do not get these darker rims, you get the more silver ones. These are as 'black' as you can get OEM factor rims, I like them above all other oem rims.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cool ok just waiting for your email...I have the cold weather package i live in long island new york its really needed:) ok and if you can give me numbers that would be great too

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you got mail. Its about 20 megs, they are huge photos, and I sent 2 emails
Going to work on posting them too, as a backup, incase you flake out on me

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Sorry for the yellowish photos, the hall that I took the photos in has those floresent High Efficiency bulbs, which dont show 'white' but more 'yellow' in photos.

Here is the listing for the wheels in my window sticker "Premium Near Black Wheel Finish":

·
Registered
736 Posts
i would be interested and local.
They would be a 3rd pair so the shot tires really would not matter.
Pm me your best price.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still available. Had some tire kickers ;-) but no buyers.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still available!

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Thanks!

Jon

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Its a very nice set of wheels and tires you have for sale Im sure they will be gone very quickly. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jon, since the rubbers are shot as you say, what is the best price for me to come down from upstate NY w/ cash and pick them up after the Super Bowl on sunday? I'd be there on monday as I know longisland as I used to live in Huntington Bay and Brightwaters--where U be @? Peter from Hudson.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts