Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Car is looking very nice as always! The changes you've done have been cool to see over the months.

Quick question, can the AM wing act as a springboard so I can dunk on that rim

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Rick car is looking great buddy, I love it! Just needs CF mirrors to give it that complete 'look'.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I don't like it..... I lOVE it! Very nice! Can we please get a car get together planned a few weeks from now? I'm sending my car to SPE in a week or so. When it's done, I will be coming to pick it up. I live in a small town, and don't ever get to hang with other quality cars. We need to do a dinner cruise or something. I just don't know when yet.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Chief, hot!!!!! I'm still trying to manually lift my lower-jaw off my keyboard!!!! Very well done.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
isnt it from the SpecV...looks very similar if not identical
Thats what I thought. the guys at ACG did a perfect job!
they should sell it as a 'set'

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Thank you guys!!

To give some background of my interior. I couldn't afford $1k for a single seat delete from Nissan, LOL!! So the whole rear seats area is replica of Spec-v and roof as well. Here's a pic of the of the real spec-v interior attached.
The roll cage was designed by James from ACG and a hot rod tuning shop. It's bolt on and center piece is also removable if you wanna put someone of something in the back seats (not in my case).
If you need more info, you can pm me or James from ACG.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't like it..... I lOVE it! Very nice! Can we please get a car get together planned a few weeks from now? I'm sending my car to SPE in a week or so. When it's done, I will be coming to pick it up. I live in a small town, and don't ever get to hang with other quality cars. We need to do a dinner cruise or something. I just don't know when yet.
Sure bro. We have bunch of GTR owners in SoCal, I think we can do some cruise, meeting, or even track days together.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Car is looking very nice as always! The changes you've done have been cool to see over the months.

Quick question, can the AM wing act as a springboard so I can dunk on that rim
You don't need that, do you? Just stand on your car's roof, then dunk the hell out of it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts