Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since adding the GTC wing a couple months back I have done several additional small cosmetic mods and thought I would share.

I had my trunk body worked to patch up the holes left with the new GTC wing. I also had the wing and posts sprayed with a satin clear with UV protection.

While my car was getting the trunk done I sent out the AAM exhaust tips to be powder coated gloss black. Most people I see do a matte finish but I wanted some contrast and I am really happy with the gloss look.

I then purchased the carbon fender blade covers from Martin on this forum and finally put them on and they fit perfect!

So now I am waiting on Swift to release their SpecR springs and Derek to get pricing on his new side skirts.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Love the look. I'm saving to get a white GTR early next year and wanted to paint my lowers as well. I might come your way for input as to where you got your work done when it happens since Im in Seattle. Looks great! I don't have a fat pocketbook so this has been a long time in the waiting. GOD2LLA in AZ was my initial inspiration.
JC

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Great pix! I, too, am excited to do some light mods probably by Spring. For now, it is stil a stock 2012 BE PW. Enjoy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
nice...

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Liking the black tips bro........it took me awhile to get used to my blue titanium tips and now looking at the gloss black your making me change my mind again lol......

·
Registered
736 Posts
looks incredible. Can u post a pic from the inside of your car looking out the rear window?
I would like that wing but have heard that it blocks the rear view alot.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts