Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Quick little article Khoi wrote up on our Site about some custom exhaust work I did for a customer this past Saturday
"While I wouldn't quite consider Ben a noob to the car enthusiast world, before owning the GT-R, he owned a 500hp Supra. If there is one thing I learned from the Supra guys that is LOUD = GOOD. To some, LOUD = FAST, or the idea of going fast at least! And then there is the exceptions, me; loud and slow... Ben's objective was to be cost efficient and make his car scream, so Brad, Ben, and I put our heads together and came up with this turn down exhaust idea, while retaining the stock tips to fill the bumper cut outs. The end result:"
Mods:​
  • AAM Competition 90mm Non Resonated Midpipe
  • AAM Competition 90mm Custom Turn Down Race Exhaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jsUZFFVmUJ8

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
sounds and looks amazing

·
Don't go to xrc
283 Posts
Been doing this for 2 yrs sounds great

From lovely NJ

Attachments

·
Don't go to xrc
283 Posts

·
Don't go to xrc
283 Posts

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
How are the tips mounted?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sounds great. Heathrow airport need to buy a few GTR's with this exhaust to help de-ice the runway. I will drive said GTR for free

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
We have a bunch of factory exhausts sitting here, so I cut the hangers and tip holders off a factory exhaust and fit it up in the car. If someone per say had our Sport exhaust this would fit right up and still retain the tips, all you would have to do is remove the post pipe.
Intradesting

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
if you look at the stock exhaust, we cut the exhaust up right before the rear resonators, this way all the hangers are all in tack and can be used with the stock hanger mounts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Perhaps no exhaust is the best exhaust =D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.