Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
These are small versions so hopefully the quality isn't too bad. Also they're all iPhone shots..

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome, you need bigger pictures

lol was that a cop chasing you already?
It keeps denying the uploads with bigger versions.

I have been pulled over twice in the first week. One cop let me off and another gave me 99 in a 70 in Ohio.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
It keeps denying the uploads with bigger versions.

I have been pulled over twice in the first week. One cop let me off and another gave me 99 in a 70 in Ohio.
Nice ride.. might be time to buy a radar detector?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice ride.. might be time to buy a radar detector?
Have a V1, the guy said he had me by laser, but I think he was full of it. He was facing the other way and I was looking at my phone for a second as I came up to him and noticed too late that he was there.

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Nice ride, congrats! The blue looks great.

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
Was the painters tape prior to clear bra or just for the ride home?

I'm debating what to do about that now; picking my car up in Georgia this weekend and have a 500 mile drive home.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I'm debating what to do about that now; picking my car up in Georgia this weekend and have a 500 mile drive home.
It was for a track day. I considered it for the drive home but in the end decided to just keep my distance from trucks and hope for the best.

·
Registered
187 Posts

Which dealer in GA if you don't mind me asking? I picked mine up here a few mo. ago and at the time there were only a couple in the state. I'm curious if you got a good deal as I like to purchase local. Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Which dealer in GA if you don't mind me asking? I picked mine up here a few mo. ago and at the time there were only a couple in the state. I'm curious if you got a good deal as I like to purchase local. Thanks.
I got it in Colorado..

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
Team Nissan of Marietta. The black on black showing as available on their site right now; it had been showing as inbound on cars.com for a week so I had been calling them every so often and managed to get them 30 minutes after the truck showed up last Thursday so I put a deposit down before getting off the phone lol. They sold it to me at MSRP so I went ahead and agreed to it since the three greedy Florida dealers who have a car all wanted $100k+. One particular ahole in Orlando wanted $104k (Sutherlin Nissan).

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
It was for a track day. I considered it for the drive home but in the end decided to just keep my distance from trucks and hope for the best.
Think I'm going to do the same thing. I'm going to be driving Saturday afternoon so hopefully traffic will not be too bad since most people travel on Fridays and back on Sundays.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The blue looks great! Does the forum not allow photobucket or the like? Some of these in better resolution would look great

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.