Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you.

gogogo.

·
COBB Tuning Firmware Engineer (Hacker)
1,615 Posts
The AP-NIS-006 extends the capabilities of the AP-NIS-005. The AP-NIS-006 add tcm tools and TCM flashing. The TCM tools are gear learning and touch point adjustments. The TCM flashing can be used to raise the launch RPM.

Joe

·
Registered
734 Posts
Joe I believe there are limitations on the launch RPM's at the moment? I have LC1 and don't think it can be raised any further nor is the 2012 launch capabilities available yet?

·
COBB Tuning Firmware Engineer (Hacker)
1,615 Posts
Joe I believe there are limitations on the launch RPM's at the moment? I have LC1 and don't think it can be raised any further nor is the 2012 launch capabilities available yet?
You are correct. The LC1 launch RPM is being worked on right now, as well as LC4. LC4 is not supported yet because we haven't released the 2012 ECU support.

Joe

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yep that is why I'm waiting to upgrade my unit. I'll let you work out the bugs first. At the current time I don't think the unit will do me much good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.