Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
There are a bunch of GTR here in south fl. You will see meet ups here and you can also head north to tower shops in broward on friday nights.
How big is the meet on friday night at towers ? do we have our own 'GTR' spot? last I heard someone who went to towers got their GTR keyed all over so I was scared of going over there.

·
What's next...
243 Posts
I was there 2 Fridays ago and there were 5 GTRs out there not including mine. I would go out there often when I had my 09 but I didn't have it for about a year and picked up a 12 about a month ago. So I didn't hear anything about the keying of a GTR.

Also, just bc you have a GTR doesn't mean you dont have a crazy ex that could key ur car bc she knows where your at. hahaha

·
What's next...
243 Posts
Its in Broward. Take 95 or turnpike north from miami. Jump on 595 west and get off on University. On University go back south (left) for about a block and it will be on the left (east side of the road). If you show up around 6-7 you cant miss it.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Are you guys going to towers tonight? I will be down.. weather looks kind of crappy though

·
Slow & Fun
1,056 Posts
I wish I could get out of work in Jax early enough to make it in time for those meets... I miss Towers meets

·
Registered
121 Posts
i might check that out as well.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.