Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Hello,

Both the catted and Race versions of the COBB 3.5 inch SS Y-Pipe are constructed of 304 stainless steel and TIG welded. The stainless steel flex sections are internally-lined for added lifespan and smoother exhaust flow. Dual 3-inch downpipes feed into a 3.5 inch main pipe. The Y-pipe is designed as a direct factory replacement part.

Race Intermediate:

• Large gains in HP & TQ
• 304 stainless throughout
• TIG welded
• Direct replacement for OEM

MSRP - $795
PM me with your zip code for GT-R Life pricing.

Intermediate:

• Large gains in HP & TQ
• 304 stainless throughout
• TIG welded
• Direct replacement for OEM
• Custom spun metal substrate cats

MSRP - $1095
PM me with your zip code for GT-R Life pricing.

Thanks for looking.

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not to sure what you meant by your post? If you're asking if a shop in the Bay Area installed the Cobb midpipe in the photo above, then no.

- David

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey fellas,

I hope you all have a good weekend. Just letting you guys know that I will be out of the office next Monday and Tuesday. So if you have any questions or want to place an order, please call us at 626-333-5398, and ask for either, Will, or, Eugene.

Thanks!

- David

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just about a week and a few days until Christmas! Hurry and order your goodies now to get them in time to put under your Christmas tree. Or better yet, to install it on your car right away! Hehe.

- David

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.