Nissan GT-R Forum banner
301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
GTRide
179 Posts
Yes. You'll need the 12x1.25 thread pitch for your GT-R.
I purchased the TiTek lug nutswith that thread pitch, but they do not fit. So that left me to ask the question.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Short shipped to 91361 in red

·
GTRide
179 Posts
I saw where Evasivemotorsports states that these lug nuts do not fit stock wheels - is this true?
I removed a stock lug nut and it appeared that it is also tapered like the Titek nuts are.

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #307 ·
I saw where Evasivemotorsports states that these lug nuts do not fit stock wheels - is this true?
I removed a stock lug nut and it appeared that it is also tapered like the Titek nuts are.
The TiTek lug nuts will work with stock wheels.

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
Price shipped for long gold to 68111. Thanks
Hey!

Bad news! TiTek Speed (long) gold 12x1.25 is discontinued. We were told the manufacturer does not want to make the gold color anymore because the gold anodizing is never consistent. So they were constantly getting complaints about different shades of gold lug nuts and so they're basically saying they won't make gold anymore.

We are all out of stock of the Speed lug nuts in gold. However, we still have more of the Race (short) in gold.

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #315 ·
Which are better with the 2018 stock GTR wheels (short or long)?
Hey. It's all personal preference. We've had customers choose both for 2017+ stock wheels, and both looks good.

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
Btw, if anyone hasn't heard - TiTek came out with a new thread pitch for GT-R NISMO. As you know, The NISMO comes standard with a beefy M14x1.5 thread pitch. Available in black, bronze, blue, and red. First post has been updated with pictures.

301 - 316 of 316 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.