Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hello guys, I know its very expensive to buy the Spec V key fob but is there anyone that can do a similar type key fob cover in carbonfiber that looks like the spec V key. I am sure at a resonable price there will be a demand for it. Any vendors can get this done please?

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
The company that makes the SpecV key cover makes one without the logo for the same price. Most would think it would be less but I was shocked to see the same MSRP.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Hayden can you please PM me the price of the unit without the spec V engraving?

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Hayden can you please PM me the price of the unit without the spec V engraving?
+1 Something I'm very interested in as well. TIA!

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Wait for aristo25 to chime in

·
Registered
375 Posts
Wow - are people really going to pay $500 for a CF cover for the key fob? Ballers

I think the great thing about the GTR key is that I never have to take it out of my pocket. Also, I never allow a valet to park my car, so I am literally the only one who sees my key. Just cannot get my head around a $500 cosmetic mod for something that sits in my pocket.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I personally would love to have one of those CF fobs, may not be money well spent but if I can get my hands on it....I sure will.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Courtesy Nissan can get them...yes its 485$ :-(

·
GODZIRRA
906 Posts
Not feelin it

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Sorry guys I lost track of this link, the company who makes the SpecV carbon case offered a non engraved version for $30 less but discontinued it.
The price is about $575 with a 2 week delivery time, there's a way for to get it cheaper but it will take 3 months to order. Again the yen makes everything unreasonable.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.