Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Over the last couple years, we've had quite a few inquiries for the popular exhaust from the SpecV GT-R, mainly for those that love the unique design of the exhaust tips. However, the extremely high cost of the exhaust make it prohibitive for most people.

Normally one must own an actual SpecV to purchase these parts, however we are now able to offer for sale the unique titanium tips!

Pricing is $1750 and they are available only in limited quantities.

Please contact us for ordering information.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Oh shit. I thought the first person who made these would clean up. The price is that high because they are genuine? They will work with cars with a bigger after market exhaust, like 90mm.?

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh shit. I thought the first person who made these would clean up. The price is that high because they are genuine? They will work with cars with a bigger after market exhaust, like 90mm.?
They will bolt up to the OEM GT-R exhaust or any other exhaust that uses the same diameter piping to each exhaust tip.

·
R35 Addict
204 Posts
*thinking of chopping up meisterschaft exhaust*

·
Founder/Admin
26,150 Posts
+1 Haha !

Then I will become 1 of 4 ?
yeah poor rif lol....

i might end up getting some but why in the back of my head do i have this small 1% feeling that they are sort of poser (ish)... without the full catback....i dunno im weird about stuff like that and it could be me subconsciously making something up to justify not getting them.... i wish the catback was under 10K maybe... 7K ..but yeah not gonna happen

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
$1750 for tips? OMG.....

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
I wish the SpecV exhaust had a realistic price.

·
Registered
589 Posts
1750 for some metal off the rear end, hope someone knocks this off, love the style.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
People are forgetting one important thing. Its 1750 for the tips but now much for that " SpecV " badge to make it " Rif Complete " haha !

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
My good friend here in Miami shipped it and we did the tourist visa for the car to tour Europe.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
It doesn't even look good imo. Its just because its unique or different. I bet if the regular GT-Rs came with those tips and the SpecV came with our normal quad tails, you would go ape over them.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Maybe because it's titanium

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
They will bolt up to the OEM GT-R exhaust or any other exhaust that uses the same diameter piping to each exhaust tip.
that being 60mm

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
That's way too expensive !! Lol . But they do worth it in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts