Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Mabrook guys, I believe this is a new UAE record

What mods were on the car?

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Congrats brother!

Yup, this is the new UAE record and Middle East pump gas record!

edit: Also, this is the fastest/quickest Spec V in the world! Way to go M..

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congrats

·
Bbq Anyone?
207 Posts
Congrats to adel, very impressive for pump gas! C16 run next week I hope ;)

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
i do know it got greddy turbos upgraded engine, not sure of details, thu i know thats 18' wheel only on the back with MT , as specV break disc way big to use 18' infront.
Nice run.

SpecV brake disks are 390 mm as far as everything I have read. You can fit a TE37 or a RGII in an 18 over a 390 mm 2012 rotor.

http://www.2009gtr.c...re-fitment.html

"The two wheels we tested for clearance were Volk TE37s 18x9.5 +22 and Advan TCIIIs 18x10 +35. Both wheels cleared the calipers with about 3mm's worth on the TEs and 5mm's worth on the TCIIIs."

·
Founder/Admin
26,277 Posts
i have what might be a dumb question....

is the overboost button on the specV rendered non functional on a build like this? ive always been curious what a stock specV would run in the 1/4 and if that boost of torque would make a difference....

just curious if that function would still be incorporated when the car is tuned and running alot more horsepower...im guessing no

congrats on the run...

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Thanks for putting the thread up on the front page, MC!

Wondering how quick it will cross the line with C16. Again, congrats and good luck on the next run!

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
great run , but I'm a little confused? this is a full greedy build on a spec v GTR run on pump gas? if so its great.. but a few other tuners have run quicker trap and I believe E.T on PUMP gas...

I know SPI ran 146 on 93 octane and R1k iirc ran 9.6 on pump tune... Just trying to figure out the build as its missing INFO..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts