Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just wanted to post up a review for a company I recently dealt with. I have a 2014 GTR and wanted to go the FBO route. After talking to a few different vendors I decided to to go with a SBD700 kit. Though I have a GTR I still am budget minded without sacrificing quality. The name stamped on the parts really mean nothing to me but more how they perform and last. Having had a GTR before with other vendor parts on it, I can say Chris and his company were awesome to work with on this one. The kit came within 3 days of ordering it, parts fit perfect and best of all, the owner himself sat on the phone with me on a Saturday afternoon at 3pm for at least a hour and half dialing in the tune. I understand that there are bigger named companies out there and way more expensive kits but I cannot praise this company enough. I actually took it the track immediately after installing the parts and on the base tune without revisions and on street tires the car ran a 10.7 at 132 on 93 octane. Chris has been in constant contact with me so far on doing the tune revisions and making sure I was happy with the parts. The level of customer service was way beyond my expectations and he will definitely have my business for my upcoming SBD1200 turbo upgrade. Thank you Chris for everything you have done it's much appreciated. I would highly recommend his company for anyone interested in upgrading there car.

·
7.9 @ 175mph (Gen 3 SBD1400R)
8,564 Posts
Can't wait to hear how you do after a few more tune revisions!

That's getting it done on 93 octane ;)

Drag radials and that car will go 10.30's!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts