Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
R35
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I was just wanting to post a quick review about Speed By Design. I contacted Chris last week and talked with him about his SBD1400 kit; he was very helpful in answering any questions and concerns that I had about the product. He had more information then I could even ask for about them, and went into great detail about the product. Needless to say after about Twenty Minutes on the phone with him I pulled the trigger and ordered the kit with a fuel rail upgrade he added in for no extra charge! I was updated frequently about the where we were at with the order and as soon as it shipped out. I received the entire kit on Monday (which was two days earlier then expected) when I opened up the packages I could not have been happier. Each and every product was especially cared for with packaging and received in fantastic shape; beating my expectations and impressing me by far!
Can't thank Chris enough!

(had better quality pics but were to large to upload)

Attachments

·
R35
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yet to be determined on the rest. It is in the works though.

Sent from my VS986 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Staying tuned for results. Their prices are rock bottom!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
876 Posts
Has anyone installed this kit? The biggest one I've seen was the 1200. Is this going to be 12xxwhp?

·
R35
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be a question for Chris as far as anyone else installing this kit. But is essentially a Gtx3582r so should be more then capable! Time will tell though!

·
7.9 @ 175mph (Gen 3 SBD1400R)
8,564 Posts
Kits are rated at flywheel.

My personal car with the SBD1200 package made 1036whp, which uses GTX3076R hybrids. (Uses our custom GTX3076R spec billet compressor wheel with a GT30R CHRA.)

·
Hey girl, you got a soccer ball? Thought maybe we
925 Posts
Isn't Buschur building your car now Chris?

Sent from my SM-G920V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
GT-R CRAZY
399 Posts
In for results...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awesome looking turbos, good luck with the install.

Chris is great to work with.

·
R35
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car is going to be dropped off at Rpm for a cage tomorrow then once it is finished in a few weeks, it will make its journey up to English Racing to do the build.

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
release your dyno graphs for these turbos or stop selling them. its not fair to customers otherwise. stop con'ing people who don't know any better.
http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/153826-sir-usm-vs-sbd1200-kit/
for some actual info/data. still need to see your 1036 HP dyno graph too.

and you guys should have seen his mustang forum rant about parts made in China.. too bad he got all of his Post's removed, it shoed Chris's true colors.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18005

·
7.9 @ 175mph (Gen 3 SBD1400R)
8,564 Posts
Car is going to be dropped off at Rpm for a cage tomorrow then once it is finished in a few weeks, it will make its journey up to English Racing to do the build.

I talked with English the other day about your car, congrats!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts